View Single Post
      10-06-2015, 04:20 PM   #9
Bmwguy11
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2016 YMB M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluex View Post
First off, good job putting it all together.....

Most of the initial sticky info is still very good info, many of us recent ED-ers have followed it (i'm sure you are included with this)....

Why not just take any updated info and update the initial thread?

I'm sure the added videos and anything that has changed since will be a great addition to it.

I just am not sure a whole brand new thread is needed. Great job that you took the time though!
Thanks for the feedback. I didn't create the original sticky thread so I cannot update it. I also formatted this one a bit differently, and there was a fair amount of information that is new, such as information about allocations and how that works, timelines, updated or new links to webcams, more links directly to shipping schedules, BMW Genius, timing about updates, etc. The original sticky certainly has great information and I used parts of it in crafting this one. But there are also parts that are out of date, dead links, etc.

That said, I was contacted by Jason and I think he's going to sticky this thread as the new ordering/tracking guide. So, if you do have anything I missed, more information I can add, or just things to correct, please do tell me! I want to make sure it has the best information possible.
Appreciate 0