View Single Post
      06-16-2019, 02:13 PM   #8
OG Shark
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardanM2qa View Post
This is helpful and great to hear...excited to hear your feedback about how it performs as I'm planning on getting their full pack too. 👍🏻👍🏻
Will let you know how it does - ought to be a good test this weekend. Just saying mid to upper 90's for now but the humidity looks like it could be up there a bit. I might give up to the heat before the car does

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2MGM View Post
Don稚 mean to highjack the thread but....I値l be going to COTA this coming weekend also. This could be an interesting comparison. I値l be there with all Oe coolers, except for an Evo 2 intercooler. This will also be my first HPDE weekend with an AEM water meth system installed. I知 hoping it will contribute to keeping engine oil and coolant temps in check, in addition to IATs. I haven稚 had any operating temp issues so far to date, but this weekend should be a real test (been tracking the car since last October). The fact that I知 driving 8-9 10ths with this car helps as well. I hope the WMI supports the use PTF Stg 3 93, but I値l reflash if there is are any issues. Try to run some logs and we値l compare...second session each afternoon..should be the ultimate test...or maybe happy hour.
Sounds like a plan. When you log on the track do you just secure your laptop - or do you use one of the wifi devices?

Quote:
Originally Posted by digimattic View Post
I'd be very curious to see some comparisons of the IC as against some of the other brands. I will likely upgrade my intercooler and put a tune on the car next summer and would be happy to have another quality option to consider.
Will definitely give my impressions & will try to get some usable data posted. Might not be a good apples to apples comparison but should have some good data on how the two different setups handle the heat - going to be pretty toasty out there.
Appreciate 2