View Single Post
      06-16-2019, 11:35 AM   #4
OG Shark
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardanM2qa View Post
While searching for cooling products (mainly IC) on this forum, I found number of reviews on (csf, er, vrsf, wagner…) but couldn't find anything about do88.

I found this chart on their website comparing it to wagner:

https://www.do88.se/en/artiklar/bmw-...tercooler.html

The quality seems good but not sure about the prices/performance comparing to other competitors.

Curious to know if anyone have any reviews on this?
Build quality has been excellent.

I have replaced all the coolers on my track E92 M3 with do88 coolers. When I started tracking I quickly started overheating the DCT with the car still stock & on street tires. I went ahead and replaced all the coolers at that time figuring it would be needed anyways in the Texas heat. The DCT has performed flawless since even though I am pushing much faster & on much stickier tires now so the do88 cooler has definitely done the job there.

I cannot directly compare before & after on the rest of the coolers since I didn't have engine temp issues before replacing the coolers. I can say that I have been happy with the temps of the car as it has progressed to its current state. This platform can have issues with heat when pushed pretty hard but until now the temps have been in check. We've gotten to the point now where we have outrun the stock cooling setup even with the better drop in coolers. Going to have to start getting a little creative now to keep temps where we want them for extended runs.

F87 specific - I'm having the do88 engine oil cooler, radiator, remote radiator, and intercooler installed this week. Also went ahead and got their pressure pipe & turbo outlet hose. This will be in addition to a bootmod3 tune and fabspeed downpipe. I'm then going to go out to COTA Saturday and Sunday and flog the crap out of the car. Will give my impressions after this weekend.
Appreciate 2