View Single Post
      04-24-2018, 02:11 PM   #55
S1monQc
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '18 AW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiK View Post
Check the fuse box in the trunk. The fuse for the valve controller is a blue one on the right, 15A. In my case the fins (which are connected by the fuse) were loose. I had to tighten them with a screwdriver. On a bumpy road the loosey fuse could disconnect the circuit, and then bluetooth module in the trunk is not working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanWRT View Post
This seems to be the culprit. Thanks for the finding.

I had auto closing problem (not as much as others reported though) when I first bought it in early 2017, so I unplugged the control module to keep it open the whole time. TBH I do not think it's too loud daily to daily at all because I have quiet car to drive when quite is needed.

Today I opened M2 trunk just out of curiosity and found the blue fuse was indeed loose. I tightened it then plugged the module back in. It works properly, never closes on me again. Nice!
SeanWRT and PiK

Thanks to these 2 guys for the input... I just noticed my flaps would close randomly while cruising after taking the car out of hibernation (the remote would stop flashing)... Checked this thread and decided to take a look at the fuse box, since the car is new, so I didn't think the battery in the remote would be dead already.

Look what I found:

The blue fuse #15 was clearly popped up, so I pushed it back in place. It feels tight now. Will report back after a few days but hopefully everything is fixed.
Appreciate 0