06-26-2017, 01:02 PM   #89
Acexxon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 F06 M6 F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanWRT View Post
David,

I'll say it's really impressive for a N55 stock turbo make that kind of uncorrected wheel power on pump gas without meth in place, yet repeatable on a 90+F hot day and 60% humidity - 620NM (455lb*ft) of torque at max tapers to 430NM(317lf*ft) at fuel cutoff. Up next in my opinion you'll want to find a benchmark to make sure 430nm(317lb*ft) of torque at redline is valid.

It takes a discerning eye to really see how torque really holds or falls up top from your dyno plot. It'd be much easier with just "NM or lb*ft" instead of KG*M for the measurement unit and removal the part of below zero. Let me help you with dyno plot below properly presenting torque curve.

In addition, please clarify a few parameters associated with your dyno runs if you don't mind:
1) Fuel Octane?
2) Which gear?
3) Why fuel cutoff at 6100? Is it because of the incorrect speed to rpm calculation by Dynojet? This can also lead to incorrect torque value, hp would be correct regardless.
4) Max boost and the boost at redline?
Hi,

I'll need to ask the tech to answer some of your questions; maybe tomorrow.

I tried out the latest stage 2 map and it is a lot better now. Everything seem fine in all the gears and driving modes. I plan to do some 100-200 runs tomorrow to check the actual performance gain.
Appreciate 2
BAN_M2C4180.00
FSociety3812.50