02-24-2020, 06:28 PM   #44
Moflow
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyion View Post
Ah see the problem is i live in one of the most overcrowded places in America. Theres almost no reason to put it into Sport+ unless i'm at the track or tackling a back road(or if its like 2am). So for the most part effeciency mode is actually fine.
Yeah. I honestly don't drive it that hard that often, especially if my girlfriend is in the car. Turbo spool freaks her right the fuck out.

That said, sometimes i'll turn TCS all the way off when i'm just piddling around town in eco mode, just to get a little better feel for the thing without the rev matching. It makes driving so much more involving and honestly, i'm not worried about crashing it if i'm just tooling around the city at less than half throttle. Might be fun for you, coming from something a little more involving like an S2K. (Congrats btw on picking up the car!)

I also kind of enjoy the increased lag that comes with Eco mode sometimes. The car feels less fast, but you really get to feel that boost build which can be fun (or terrifying if youre my GF)
Appreciate 0