ashburyn54
Captain
Rep
Drives: f87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSociety View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcalmav23 View Post
Just got off the phone with Steve from Fuel-It. Guy definitely knows his stuff. Upgrading JUST the LPFP won't change anything. The stock injectors, LPFP, and HPFP all have very similar limits. Their port injection kit definitely sounds the way to go. He has a few clients that are actually running PI with just 93oct and had awesome results. Steve also said that because of the specs on my build that meth would be very risky because of how much I wold be leaning on it for fueling, not cooling. Right now plan A is Fuel-It's platinum PI kit, combined with their LPFP upgrade. Then get a 93oct map AND an E85 map developed.

Of course this is the most expensive approach
I hear ya! I have a friend running Port Injection right now and he's going too rich hahaha so both require some fine-tuning regardless. (Both have Pros/Cons).

agarcia5433 is running Meth Injection on his FBO 335 Stock Turbos & Bootmod3 he works with MPI (Miami Performance Inc) also did 446whp 570wtq on Stock Turbo lol #BM3 #FTW , would be good to see what Dzenno & Halim at PTF suggest? I know there's plenty of F80 M3/M4 and F10 M5/M6 running BM3 + Meth.

Since I remember you said there's no E85 stations around your track available.
Yeah those number are impressive but I bet it feels like a 991 turbo down low and a civic up top. All with zero traction. Those number make me question life really haha.

I think the drivability and smoothness of the pure stage 2 even on stock boost levels would be a nice combo. Since we are hitting 15-15.5 psi. Pure stage 2 with TBI injection to run 19-21psi would be the sweet spot for me, I hope it possible.

I really wish Fuel-it and not Vargas turbos would take on a HPFP solution. An upgraded single barrel or a double barrel like the s55 would be awesome. Surely someone can figure it out.

I just don't like the idea of adding another variable to the equation with PI. Although the new mustang just added PI on top of DI haha
Appreciate 0