View Single Post
      05-12-2020, 10:44 AM   #14
marshall834
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M2 Comp

This is the most recent information on Germay's Ministry of the Interior website:

On 17 March 2020, Federal Minister Seehofer ordered extensive restrictions on entry at Germany’s external Schengen borders in order to contain the spread of the coronavirus. These restrictions are based on a communication of the European Commission supported by the heads of state and government of the EU member states. The restrictions apply to international aviation and maritime traffic originating outside the European Union until 15 May 2020. They do not apply to German citizens.

Basically - travel is currently restricted. Even if you're allowed in, you need to qurantine for 14 days.

I'm asking the dealership what my options are - the only reason I'm buying new is for this ED experience. This is a gamble and I'll have to decide (quickly) how much of a risk I want to take. I know that BMW has offered Performance Center Delivery in place of ED for those customers who purchased ED but then the pandemic happened - that's a potential, albeit less exciting, option.

https://www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/f...97140bodyText3
E46 323ci
B6 Audi S4
Appreciate 0