Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3 // 2020 M2CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshall834 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinionM3 View Post
I'm the same - not a big fan of "Silver" cars / but in person I find HS to be such a dynamic color depending on lighting. I popped by a local dealer that had one on the lot and spend nearly 30-min just staring at it from different angles to make sure it was the right move.

Yes - the travel is certainly a consideration - I am trying to get the delivery in August (10th or beyond) and am hopeful that by that time things will have eased up much more than where they are now. Wouldn't be much fun to go out there for this and have everything be locked down. I am planning two separate route options though to anticipate closures and such so I'm not scrambling at the last minute
Yea I was concerned that the blue would make it look like a "boy racer" but seeing it in person quelled those worries.

I'll be pushing for August as well, perhaps even Sept. Having a backup plan is a great call - either way, being one of the last to do this is certainly a privledge and I feel lucky I'm at a point in my life I can do this.

We should keep in touch and exchange notes on our ED plans.
Yessir! And congrats to you

Current Garage:
2012 M3 ZCP, Mineral White, DCT: Track Build
2020 M2CS, Misano Blue, 6MT
Appreciate 0