Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3 // 2020 M2CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshall834 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinionM3 View Post
Thanks! I have changed my order from Hockenheim Silver to Alpine white and back to HS... I think I'm settled on HS.

Manual, exec package and that's it :-)

Good luck getting yours locked it - we could be the last Americans to ever get an M2 thru Euro Delivery!
I was really surprised with how HS looked in person. I just see "silver" in the title and my response is, "eh" but walking around the car in person - it's sharp color. And Alpine is always a classic and looks great as well. I don't think you can go wrong on this car haha. But anyways - congrats again!

(Slightly off topic) Do you have any concerns will the travel there? It *looks* like travel bans have eased according to the State Dept website and I wouldn't expect the Welt/ED to be open if Germany had a ban on all incoming tourists. Although I don't know if I can make it into Italy for Stelvio Pass...that'd be a bummer.
I'm the same - not a big fan of "Silver" cars / but in person I find HS to be such a dynamic color depending on lighting. I popped by a local dealer that had one on the lot and spend nearly 30-min just staring at it from different angles to make sure it was the right move.

Yes - the travel is certainly a consideration - I am trying to get the delivery in August (10th or beyond) and am hopeful that by that time things will have eased up much more than where they are now. Wouldn't be much fun to go out there for this and have everything be locked down. I am planning two separate route options though to anticipate closures and such so I'm not scrambling at the last minute

Current Garage:
2012 M3 ZCP, Mineral White, DCT: Track Build
2020 M2CS, Misano Blue, 6MT
Appreciate 0