View Single Post
      10-13-2015, 06:32 PM   #132
FAM3
Major
Rep
Drives: M5

FLAME SUIT ACTIVATED!

I am sorry guys I really wanted to like this car but it looks terrible. Aside from the mirrors which I REALLY hope they fix, the fact that there is no CF roof is a huge disappointment. This is an M trademark at this point especially on the coupes (aside from the M6 GC). The lack of color options exterior and interior wise makes me feel they are "testing the waters" and did not have enough faith in this car.

There is a market for it but the market is for those who don't want to pay up for the M3/M4 just yet and I guess want more value. People who say this car is the next E46 M3 are out of their minds.

Just like the 1M they took parts from the current generation M3/4 and created a baby version. The worse part is, they are using the terrible N55 engine. The exhaust note does not sound much different from the current N55 if you ask me and I had a 335 for reference.

Whatever room for improvement will be minimal compared to N54 days which is why at least the 1M had some kind of engine going for it/its limited availability. Thumbs down from me. Maybe the CSL version will address most of these issues.
Appreciate 4