View Single Post
      02-19-2020, 01:17 AM   #14
Mosef81
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M2 mineral grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by babym2 View Post
the GTS 4.0 doesnt perform, it runs a 7:40 Nurburgring and 12.5 quarter mile, those are horrible numbers for a 90K car.
Sure in terms of quarter mile times; and also given the porker is NA it is not going to be easily/affordably tunable to improve upon these. But correct me if I am wrong the M2 comp set a 7:52.36 at the 'Ring whilst the m4 set 7.52.00: and I doubt that the M2cs will be ground breaking in this regard as //AVM said: the CS is not going to revolutionise the M2 chassis.

Ultimately though, despite starting this thread, I also have to agree it's not an apples to apples comparison. But it does become somewhat so if someone (like me) is cross shopping the two cars as a second sport/weekend car, doesn't want to spend time modding, just wants to spend the free time driving the wheels off the thing. If I were to get another M2 (with warranty) I think I would save the money for my kids and get an M2 comp - that is an awesome thing as it is, no need to factory bling with pointless carbon fibre and goldtastic wheels and get rinsed for £15000 (tongue in cheek).
Appreciate 0