alscks0414
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: MY18 X3 M40i, MY18 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSB --> LBB View Post
19" VFF 107 in the matte carbon.

Pretty big list of other mods on the car already...mostly cosmetic at this point since the car only has 50km on it! I did swap out the DP for a Fabspeed Sportcat and I got the MPE with the car...thing is so loud on cold start...my wife hates it...but I told her I can't sneak out of the house this way!!

Plan to do a Dinan P2 upgrade (CAI, IC, Turbo, Tune) once I get some km's on the car - say 30,000kms...need to drive it "stock" for a while so I can appreciate the differences..and keep up with the new CS coming out next year!!
We have very similar target I guess.
I am planning for full Dinan S2 package (ECU Tune, Fuel Pump, IC, Turbo, Sway bars, Ball Joints, Rear Suspension) Currently debating between Ohlins & Dinan Coilover. I am also looking at FF04 19'' 265F/285R MPS4S.

I had Fabspeed, but my wife kept complaining about the emission said that it releases too much CO2.. As Fabspeed sport cat DP comes with 200 CELL, so I sold it and switched to 300 CELL apkrapovic catted DP....

I already have asked the quote on Dinan stuff to Budds and looking out to get it done after few track runs as stock before REAL summer comes in July or Aug.

Also keeping up with M2C news as well. I personally do not want to trade but if price point goes well... and the figures compared to Dinan S2 (with repect to the $$ needs to be spent in comparison), I might go for M2C but highly doubt it at this point haha.
Appreciate 0