Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 M240i 6-speed Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmic Man View Post
Because of real track time R&D and top notch Quality.

Parts fit like OEM. Carbon fibre parts don't crack like some cheap knockoffs from China or Taiwan.

Their stuff had been thoroughly tested on a race track or in a wind tunnel so these parts will never let you down say while you are doing 250km/h
I seriously doubt they have a wind tunnel. Aero parts from aftermarket companies should be bought mainly to improve the looks, because few of them actually do anything for the car’s aerodynamics.

That’s why you don’t see any published numbers (like X amount of downforce at Y mph). Come to think of it, neither do you see them from M Performance.
They post videos on YouTube of driving their ACS-modded cars on the N-ring with blistering lap times that are indeed faster than what the equivalent stock car can do. While I personally can't imagine giving up my arm and leg for what they offer, I do believe they are one of the only aftermarket companies left developing parts that actually increase performance to some degree. Looks are always subjective and I have mixed feelings about their parts catalog.