View Single Post
      03-12-2009, 10:53 AM   #1
monsta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Auto X 4/19 BMWCCA NJ

Hey who else has signed up for the Auto X school w/ BMWCCA NJ Chapter, the Auto X is going to be held on Sunday April 19th @ Commerce Bank Ballpark, Bridgewater. Cost is $65 and is only open to 25 participants.

from BMWCCA website:

"This is a great opportunity for those of you who have never autocrossed and may have been a bit intimidated by the idea of jumping in to a competitive event right off the bat. The school will be a little slower-paced and much more instructional than our regular events. It’s perfect for anyone who’s curious about autocross or who just wants to see what their car can do!

The day will start with a classroom session that covers basic vehicle dynamics and lessons on how to maneuver your car quickly through an autocross course. We’ll also have a session on safety rules and flagging. Of course, there’s no substitute for actually practicing your skills, and students will have plenty of time behind the wheel. You’ll get intensive instruction from one of our experienced autocrossers, and you’ll feel the thrill of handling a car at the limit! You’ll be amazed at how much your skill level will increase in just one day!"

I've never done an Auto X before and am eager to start doing some as well as trackdays, this will help get to know my car a little more & develop my skills, I've sent an email to the organizer for registration...

So who's going to attend also?

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0