11-16-2020, 06:37 PM   #154
warrenw
Food Critic
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 19 AW M2C, 21 M340i

BMW Driving Center - Driving School

BMW Driving Center - Driving School

Korea has one of the best Performance Driving Center's in Asia. In fact, it may be the best. Half of it is a showroom and outside is a fairly extensive track, with all kinds of driving classes you can take. It's fairly popular too, we had to book our class over a month in advance.

The center also hosts "Driver Track Days" where you can track your own car, for free. But in order to do so you have to take their entry level course that's 3 or 4 hours of car control in a 320i.

So that's the class we took. Which I think is actually a good class, because it lets you work out car control in a controlled environment.

No pictures during the event because you're supposed to focus on, idk, driving, so that's all I have. We did threshold braking, kick plate into a wet skidpad, drift pad, and track driving. Although the 320i's are slow on the track...

All good fun and now I can join their owners track events. I'll be out there next month!

Oh and obligatory Shake Shack because there's one out by the track. I miss American food.