Rep
Drives: 2017 M2 Mineral Gray

Garage List
2023 BMW M240i  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1s View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyx11 View Post
That might be a bit hard to recreate since I was driving at about 8/10 on some very curvy narrow roads. So, if I want to recreate it safely without nannies on it would have to be at the track, which I won't be able to do anytime soon. I was hoping someone had some experience with this so I could go ahead and get some new rear tires if need be (or just adjust the rear suspension if need be)
There are a lot of threads on wheel hop. Might be worth sifting through to see if you find something I haven't thought of. I can just give general advise because I haven't experienced it myself to have needed to find a solution.

https://www.google.com/search?q=f87+...20&bih=977
I definitely appreciate the input, but I've seen all of those threads as well. Most, if not all, are talking about wheel hop in straight line acceleration on street or drag strip.

I did happen to get a short mountain run in today and I softened the KW V3 by 2 clicks all the way around and it seemed to solve the wheel hop issue. Though, now the car feels like it has more body roll. I may just have to get used to it more with the new tires.

Thanks for everyone's help and suggestions, much appreciated
Appreciate 0