View Single Post
      05-28-2020, 03:36 AM   #31
Megator
Captain
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
Nice! Looking forward to hearing back! The stock blue brakes are great until they fade, which tends to be around 15-20 mins with the pagid's. You probably won't see too much of a difference early because both the blue brakes and the 2NH brakes have more than enough braking force to lock the wheels, the difference mainly comes in when heat plays a role in brake fade.
Well sadly have very little to report. Constant red flags mean that we had to stop every 10-15min anyways. It got a bit ridiculous we would get ready to go back out on track (helmet on etc) and by the time we got to the pit lane it was closed again for another red flag!

I did start fading them after 4-5 hard laps (10-15min) but the RSLs were great and my favorite track pad so far.

My friend did not push his car as hard, he has less exp than me and it was hard to learn the brand new track with all sorts of GT Porsche cars and race cars flying around.