228i, m235i, n54 335i
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335i MT MHD Stage 2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostriderf80 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren720s View Post
While the OP is clearly just an advertisement for CSF, I'm not sure how you got to those $$$ numbers. Just because this car has these mods doesn't mean you can't get to the same level much cheaper.

For example, KW V3 don't cost 10k. And an M4 GTS wing for more downforce is currently $700 from Suvneer, why would you pay 4k for it?
LOL, ok. So if you want a suspension set up that is worthy of this run its going to run you at least 10K Euro and that is w KW. (alignment, balancing, links etc). Charge cooler alone rad and tranny cooler is 2424£ plus 684£.

Here is a list of parts on that car. GTS-Heckflügel in Carbon 3-stufig verstellbar
Spoilerschwert von MTC
KW Clubsport 3-fach Gewindefahrwerk
HRE Performance Wheels R101 LW 19 Zoll in 9,5x19 ET25 und 10,5x19 ET35 Farbe: Brushed Dark Clear
Akrapovic Evolution Line aus 100% Titan
TurboPerformance Softwareoptimierung auf 430 PS und 620 NM
GTS-Schubabschaltung
GTS-Getriebesoftware
Carbondach im M4 Look
GTS Carbon Motorhaube
Wasser-Methanol Einspritzung
HJS Downpipe 300 Zellen
Endless Bremsbeläge VA/HA
Evolity Stahlflex-Leitungen
Recaro Pole Position im GTS-Style
Wiechers Clubsport-Bügel
Schroth 4-Punkt Gurte
Awron Datendisplay
Lenkrad in Alcantara und roter 12-Uhr-Markierung
EVENTURI Carbon Ansaugsystem
Türen-Innenverkleidung aus Carbon

Sure the wing you like is made of- Build material: fiber-reinforced polymer & glossy carbon fiber overlay for 699 usd.

Cheap stuff that is no TUV approved is unlikely to make it on that car. If you like going cheap quality its your choice (remember the guy who lost his legs in South Africa while racing his M3. )

Look wise I am sure you can get the car to the same level for significantly less. Ebay is a great source. LOL Anyhow mate, don't get offended. Look for genuine or race proven parts.

After all I am pretty sure you would not be tossing on eBay parts on a GT2 RS to call it MR simply for the look.
Bc racing on a 335 e92 for 1k has done sub 8