MR.
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenw View Post
Is it too soon to say yet if you regret switching to M2C or if you're happy with the purchase?
Yes, but I can already say to you that it is a better car, but is it also that much better that I can say it is worth the extra cash...

I need to find out by driving one back to back with a M2 if it is a good decision I made. The basis for tuning is by far the best BMW has ever made over the last 10 years. No doubt about that.

For me there is only one issue, it is the fact I need to spend more time and cash to make it one of the best cars BMW could have made, then I initially had anticipated. All the emission shit and the detune is just crap.

All in all, looking at the current values of the OG M2 they are a lot of car for the money right now and if I would have known what I know now I might not have bought a M2C but instead maybe get Tim's GT3 on a finance deal and get a smaller daily like i30N or a 140i.

This is all wisdom based on info I have now... For now I have a M2C in my garage and heavily tuned track themed MINI. That is gonna be the line-up for next year, so let's tune...

MR
Appreciate 0