Quote:
Originally Posted by akkando View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apachesmith View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. View Post
Yes we could meet up on the 4th evening. We are staying in Ljubljana. You will find the reason I am going to Slovenia on the previous page.

MR
Are they going to look at removing the OPF's or include them in the design?
They are looking at all options. As far as I am aware they have not made a decision yet... Development starts next week.

MR
Maybe they could an option for either?

Guess you don't like HS? Why not lbb again?

Any difference with the transmission? Someone mentioned it no longer kicks you in the back when you upshift on the most aggressive setting?

What are you going to do while your car is gone for two months?

Seems like you are going all out on you car, why not do some weight savings with the wheels, brakes, battery, hood, and seats?
Maybe they could an option for either?

MR: Time will tell what it will be.

Guess you don't like HS? Why not lbb again?

MR: Don't like it, don't hate it... Mwah not the same color again. LBB = OG M2 and for the promo work the coming months is HS the best option. It is the communication colour.

Any difference with the transmission? Someone mentioned it no longer kicks you in the back when you upshift on the most aggressive setting?

MR: It doesn't, but this is nothing new. I reported it's lazy behavior in my "review". I need to double check this when my car is driven in, since I never had it with the manual maybe DCT is different.

What are you going to do while your car is gone for two months?

MR: Work my butt off, built some LEGO kits, drive my MINI, plan the rest of the development & tuning, and wait until they are done in Slovenia.

Seems like you are going all out on you car, why not do some weight savings with the wheels, brakes, battery, hood, and seats?

MR: Weight savings will arrive. Check page 1 of this topic and all the info I have now is shared. I want to shed 50+ kg minimum. Lets see if I can do more
Appreciate 0