arudeone
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZM2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvas View Post
I'm going with a square Nitto NT01 fitment this year. 275/35-18 on Apex SM-10 10" wheels, but I went with a 33 offset to not need any rolling of my M2's beautiful fenders. It does, however, require a 12mm spacer in the front, per Apex. Also, car is lowered on Bilsteins and has GC camber plates.

I have the wheels already, just need to order and mount the tires. I can report back in a few weeks once I get and test the system out.
These and the M3 setup will fit statically. The rubbing and clearance issues arise on track under compression. I am a believer that this setup will work, but it will be very car specific (ride height, camber, offset, exact tire dimensions, etc) and likely take some dialing in over a few track outings. So, I’m very interested in hearing your feedback!

For now, I’m going the other way:

19x9.5 ET33 (with 5mm spacer) & 19x10.5 ET45 with 265/30 & 295/30 – Trofeo R

Work has me busy this year, so no track time til April/May. Test fit in a few weeks and will report back.
If you can make April 9/10, Audi Club has a fantastic event at VIR. All day, open track...Mike Levitas and Randy Pobst running some classes and available for rides and tips. My favorite event of the year. Great time to test things out...
Appreciate 1
ZM22810.50