Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttleblip View Post
The OP post is real.
Is this just opinion, or are you going to back up that statement with something the rest of us can buy into?
MadViper commented that he got the flyer from his BMW dealer (and I see no reason to assume that he made that up) and that, apparently, it comes from Mexico:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadViper View Post
Back in late 2015 I got the OG M2 dealer bulletin or presentation, what ever you want to call it and the first thing I did was to posted here. https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1194742
This info comes from a dealer in LATAM [Latin America] and Mexico is the country that send this info to my dealer. I know the product update is very unprofessional but that's what I got from my dealer. Time will tell if the info on the bulletin is real or not. As far as I know this is the first piece of evidence that suggest the red stitching on the interior and the red brake calipers instead of the gray.
Throttleblip is located in Latin America, so may have seen this flyer surfacing too.

As commented before:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Seems as if someone got a memo with bullet points and went 'creative' with base M2, M2C and M4 CS catalogue pictures. And, no, that ain't Misano Blue Metallic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Regardless of the information indicated on the flyer, I cannot imagine BMW Marketing to ever release something illustrated in this amateuristic style.
Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
The PDF associated with that 2015 post looks legit. This 2019 one has some quackery in it. I'm not saying the info it represents is false, just that this isn't an official BMW document.
Quote:
Originally Posted by as7920 View Post
Would not be surprising if some internal department or employee had cobbled this together for the dealer network to give them a heads up to enable them to start answering customer queries and generating interest and then something more official comes along later.