View Single Post
      01-27-2020, 02:01 PM   #11
5thGearPinned
Not Mids
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 -FBO + PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Monika View Post
Apparently we won't hear back from Spool (long story). Short version, once an order ($$$) was placed with them and they stopped all communication. The order never shipped and that's when we got concerned. It wasn't until we requested a full refund that we received an immediate response (and refund). Not sure what the deal was but we're considering ourselves lucky at this point and we're looking into other options (Dorch, XDI). Going to reach out to Fuel-it to have them put together a full kit (less the HPFP).

Are you running just bluetooth for the content analyzer? I see they have 3 options. Looks like the BT adapter can be removed and we can plug (hopefully one is released) a MHF FF module directly in (sig,gnd,pwr).
Correct, I am running the BT analyzer from my iPhone without issue. I was wondering if I made the wrong choice using the XDI but after seeing your customer service issue, I'm glad I went with Tuning Tech as their cs was excellent and the owner even took time out of his evening to call me and give me his personal cell number. Car pulls like a freight train to redline on the first custom map, awaiting my first revision and then will run some Ethanol
Appreciate 1
///Monika186.50