12-17-2019, 02:28 PM   #37
Wolf 335
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPINA_DREAMS View Post
Once people on this forum realize that no one (especially BMW) cares what you think about design language, I reckon life will become easier and less agitating for everyone involved.

If you can't bring anything of value to the discussion, why spend the time and energy? Do you actually think members of BMW's board are sitting in Munich in front of a projector screen of this forum and saying, "Oh no, Steve73M5 says the grilles are too large! We must scrap the current tooling and dies and start from scratch!"

Get over yourselves. Design interpretation is inherently highly subjective. The really beautiful part is that if you dislike the design so much, you are free to buy something else! Simple as that. But to see hundreds of negative comments day after day is pretty sad and demoralizing.
I think you are getting a bit ahead of yourself here, so calm down a bit.

This is an open forum where car and non car discussions happen. Just as you said if you don't like it you move on, right?

What you fail you realize is that real enthusiasts obviously appreciate the design and performance aspect of a car, so why is it bad we discuss the horrid design path bmw has been on.

People that complain or dislike this current style are simply sad that they can not get back into a car they once loved, simple as that.
Appreciate 4