cjm41
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 Land Rover LR4  [0.00]
The original M philosophy is well-documented and you can google stuff for free, man.

The M badge currently appears on 19 cars from the factory.

I said the "M brand is a joke" not "M cars are a joke".

The M cars are superb. The fact that BMW sticks M badges on everything is stupid (as are the 12 or so commuter cars with wheels and a spoiler that get to sport an M badge).

I never said BMW owes me anything. What the f*ck are you blithering about. I literally expressed my opinion on a public forum and you lost your damn mind trying to tell me I'm not entitled to an opinion by coupling it to a metric ton of bullshit.

I don't care if you agree. It's 2019, people are dumb as shit now- I don't know why I'm even bothering trying to justify my OPINION to an internet stranger. What the actual f*ck is happening here? Why are you so butthurt about my opinion? (Don't answer that, it's rhetorical).

So I'll agree with you instead. M badges on 19 BMW models is super cool and I bet the man who founded the M division is super duper proud that the brand is being used as a marketing vehicle to push cars to badge snobs and has very little to do with actual motorsport.

Happy?