View Single Post
      07-15-2019, 12:50 PM   #486
VF-Engineering
Major
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Some of these are more recent than others, so a big Thank You
for those of you who have posted in the various threads around
here, that we may not have already reached out to directly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessetaylor1
Running Hex Stage 2 on my car for about 6 months and absolutely love it. 100% recommended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pruettfan
I am using stage 1 and very happy with it, have had it for about 5,000 miles and 8 track days and no problems at all. I will go to stage 2 at some point when I get around to doing the CSF intercooler sitting in my garage and I break down and get a downpipe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUB-ZERO
I had a stage 1 Hextune on my OG M2 DD and never, ever, had a problem. It felt stock in the sense that power delivery was smooth, no strange cel lights or other sporadic gremlins typically associated with some tunes...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange fever
Love it since day one after 1200 brk-in...
Jump on to stg one and 2 mon's later to stg two....18k miles 3 years later still in love with it with no problems....
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2guru
Stage 2 for 16 months (including one winter), 10k miles, multiple track days, no issues. I would have no concerns with this tune at all on the street where intake temps don't get as high as on the track with repeated full throttle runs for 20 minutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emargul
I started out with a stage one hex tune and upgraded to stage 2 within a few months. Love the tune and been enjoying it for a year/approx 10k miles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpalitz
I've had a stage 1 HEX tune on my car for the past year and have absolutely loved it! No issues whatsoever and a very nice power boost for very little work.

Their software is great and easy to use. They're responsive, helpful and the price is right!

Today I just installed a CSF intercooler, charge pipe and Fabspeed sport cat and went to stage 2. I can't recommend the HEX tune enough! I haven't regretted it once and you won't either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TT1351
Loving my Stage 2 as well, Fabspeed down pipe, AA inter-cooler and charge pipe with M Performance exhaust, install it, enjoy it!!

Appreciate 1
Fedorov162.00