01-18-2017, 04:47 PM   #104
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c63er View Post
Wow. Can't say I am shocked.

Reading Scott's hardcore right winger / afd type posts as of late it seems the culture at bmw might be a hostile one to someone with his last name.

Pure conjecture but wouldn't be surprised if he was either pushed out for that reason or left of his own accord because of something like that. If it is true then the bmw m2 designer is on his way out next.

Bmws of late, while conservative are some of its best designs yet and their major saving grace (in the face of large cars with numb steering). I'm a little worried that their designs are now going to go south the same as every other aspect of the cars that were "bmw". Every other aspect of bmw seems to be Toyota now, so I'm guessing we are going to get more Toyota like styling now?

He saved mercedes design for a while (especially with the compact sports coupe) and if he goes back that would be bad for us (since they are currently in the pits with the e class vs 5 series).

We lost Bierman (who's blood pumped ///m) and got a downgrade with van meel (awd and electric ///m). Question is who is our downgrade in design going to be now ?
Not only did you jump the Shark with this response...you have back flipped over a school of whales.