01-18-2017, 02:58 PM   #97
JonnyM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: Moderately Quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by c63er View Post
Wow. Can't say I am shocked.

Reading Scott's hardcore right winger / afd type posts as of late it seems the culture at bmw might be a hostile one to someone with his last name.

Pure conjecture but wouldn't be surprised if he was either pushed out for that reason or left of his own accord because of something like that. If it is true then the bmw m2 designer is on his way out next.
Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
I get the feeling that there is a lot of racism in between the words on this thread.
I bet that if the designers last name was smith this thread would have took a different direction. imagine saying bangle was a better designer, what a joke.
it's such a shame to have so much racist coming from a country they think is first world, now that's a shame.
So because everyone didn't like his designs, while you do, that automatically makes people racists? I haven't seen anyone on here mention his last name, or presumed Muslim background. Just lol at the amount of pathetic you both portrayed in your insinuations when nothing indicates that he was even fired, or left on his own; as he's apparently done before. All I know is BMW hasn't had any revolutionary designs, not to say his were bad, ugly or distasteful they also didn't inspire the way previous generations did (aside from M's). Can't really go backwards, unless the new designer bases all models on a horrible flagship design, which probably wouldn't be created anyways.
Appreciate 2