View Single Post
      01-08-2019, 05:42 AM   #29
bri1042
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2021 IOMG M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Economatic View Post
I'm back. Well, I never left but I was still lurking while quietly searching for an M2C.

Just an update. Like many of you said, there are plenty of M2C's out there if you look. I actually found two (2!) last week in Portland where buyers backed out of the deal at the last minute. I seriously considered one of them but it was one of those dealers that wanted $5k over MSRP but were willing to give me a "deal" for sticker price. Then they tried to make up that $5k by offering me a ridiculous amount for my trade-in. In all fairness some negotiation improved the numbers but it still wasn't a good deal.

Can anyone here recommend a dealership to work with on a European Delivery? I've decided to do a cash purchase with no trade-in so I'm looking for a dealership anywhere on the west coast (also AZ, NV, UT, or ID) that will likely have a 2020 allocation and will do ED sales.

Please let me know. Feel free to PM me if you have any dealers or contacts to recommend. Thanks in advance.
I saw those two on Portland BMW's site (and now they're gone). I'm surprised that they're still trying to get over MSRP...I wonder if they actually did. I still haven't seen another M2C in the wild around here other than mine...so also wondering where all the Portland Metro M2C drivers are. Good luck on your hunt!
Appreciate 2
bnz7322.00