06-25-2020, 12:44 PM   #198
Kelse92
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Former e92 M3 Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafariEdition View Post
: Heres to looking at seeing you in STU next season! Unless you guys are just gonna run the new vette full time?

I think the 295 yok could fit on the front in stock form...just with maybe some rubbing at full lock. I havent tried it because well...I just dont see a reason to run the yok's with how little camber the M2 can get up front in BS set up...yok's arent any faster than the other tires without camber, and they die faster then too...so for now the 275 goodyears are doing just fine
Lol hoping to be there next year!
285 Stone's I could easily see fitting square o the M2, just really not sure how to cram the 295 Yoko up front. If it can be done though the car honestly might be too good.

My e92 right now doesn't work right with the current setup still so needs more time/testing to get it right. Maybe I'll run it in STUL or something still this year but Pax is an uphill battle in L3. Plus, it's too under-tired on 265's Yoko's and too costly when they last 43 runs.
So 'Vette right now it is in terms of competitiveness and cost!

If I can put some 295 Yoko's on I'll be a happy camper, the e9x needs it. But with similar tires, lighter weight/size, and more low-end torque though the M2 is easily the better car though in otherwise similar setup.

#ladydriven Heavy-spec M3 // KW Clubsports // AA x-pipe // Gintani muffler // Macht-Schnell intake // Gintani tune // OMP Seats // Too Many Apex Wheels // Stoptech ST-60 // Cobalt Friction brake pads
Appreciate 0