AUSf22
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C HS & Ferrari Roma

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkr View Post
Still looking at an M2C, but the pricing is just too much right now.

I'm sceptical there's fully specced new cars that can be had for $95k, let alone $85k as has been suggested here. John gave me a lead on a car in Vic, but it's prob about $10k beyond what I'd want to spend with some options (M sport brakes) I'm not after. $100-105k is my limit, and most are priced $10k above that. Perhaps the pricing will change around Apr/May as some here have speculated as they start running out remaining stock before end of production in June.

If Wayne's car had a sunroof I probably already would've bought it...

Hmm, in the Sydney M2 fb group there have been a few new owners that have purchased cars that are already in transit here, they reported to have gotten it within the 100-105k mark. Some manual / some DCT... deals can definitely be had it's just a matter of how hard you negotiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piets94 View Post
It was funny how when these were first announced many future owners were whining that it would be the first thing they were going to remove. Now, I've heard of owners without them wanting to retro-fit them!
If someone wants to buy my set, they are more than happy too
Appreciate 0