Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C, 2019 330xi, 2017 Q7

Garage List
2019 330xi  [0.00]
2017 Audi Q7 3.0  [0.00]
2020 M2C  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tainen View Post
So I've been working on a euro delivery since October.

My originally scheduled ED day was May 4th, with a build day of, well, right about now.

I talked to my sales rep and they offered to switch the ED over to US delivery, while retaining the same discount (cool, still sucks I don't get to go to germany, but it's a nice discount).

Now that the factory is shut down though, all dates are out the window, and I'm sitting here looking at in stock inventory... There are two M2Cs in LBB coming into my local dealership in the next few weeks, both of them are only one feature off of my order spec- one without exec package, one with orange stitching instead of blue (who the heck ordered orange stitching on a blue car?!)
I put my name on the one with orange stitching, just so I can get a first look at it when it arrives and see if it's... tolerable. I think it probably won't be. Also the price is still not as good as the euro delivery order price, with the right specs, but that car is now probably 4-6 months out, at least.

Any guidance?! Help!

edit: WA state. car sales are ok, it seems. they are offering local delivery of the cars for all buyers.
Thats a tough one, but I'd rather give up exec than have a LBB / orange combo. What's you exact desired spec?
Appreciate 0