01-07-2020, 03:24 AM   #60
Harrison kayy
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project_F87 View Post
What's going on guys, I partnered up with FTP Motorsports to review their M2 boost + charge pipe upgrade kit.

Firstly, I would have to say their shipping is the fastest I have ever experienced, especially since they shipped from Taiwan to my home in southern California. Upon receiving the delivery, I analyzed all of the parts and they were absolutely flawless. Beautifully machined out of aluminum and covered in a rough black powder coating. Inside and out, the parts had no defects. The company makes all of these parts in Taiwan.

The installation of the parts was not bad, only took about 2 hours with the help of a friend. The charge pipe was a simple installation, and the boost pipe was a bit more difficult due to all of the piping on the left side of the engine bay surrounding the turbo. The fitment to the OE ports was absolutely perfect. Snapped right into place and clamped very easily. The sensors transferred very easily to the charge pipe via machined ports. The kit came with all of the hardware and extra O-rings and clips. There are meth ports just in case anyone wants to add that type of fueling.

My buddy that was helping me even said the fitment was better than he expected, as he paid much more for his charge pipe set and the fitment was not as perfect as this set from FTP.

Overall, I am very pleased with the charge pipe set from FTP Motorsports. Amazing quality and finish, superb fitment, fast shipping, and low pricing.

I have attached pictures of the parts and installation. Let me know if you have any questions!

My instagram is @Project_f87 in case any of you want to follow my build.

How did you find the charge pipe and price ? I’m leaning towards IPE titanium ones atm.
Appreciate 0