12-19-2019, 05:38 PM   #52
smknjoe
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C, 2018 GTI, 2007 Rabbi

Quote:
Originally Posted by av.7447 View Post

Very interesting and weird review..... I swear I had suspicions about the m2c as all the reviews are too good to be true and personally I only drove a dct M2c on the street and was less impressed by it than the regular M2... I already wanted to go an place an order for the 6 speed but this actually makes me rethink my options! Any ideas?
It's a super fun street car. I've heard other reviews that say it's not that great on the track:

It's pretty tail happy on the street. So, I can imagine it's worse/undesirable on the track.

My sales rep was trying to sell me on it being a full blown "track weapon" and I knew better, lol.

As for weight- yes it's a little bloated compared to more focused sports cars and even my little GTI which was surprising to me when I first got into the M2C. There was quite a noticeable difference in weight. But the M2C is much more powerful and handles way better. Balance is great.

Brakes- I don't know what he's talking about. Great so far.

Power- great on the street. I can spin the wheels in third gear. Again, probably not desirable on the track.

I've driven it on the winding roads around Lake Travis/Austin and had a blast!
Appreciate 3
cptobvious2531.50
av.7447180.00
Poochie9099.00