View Single Post
      12-12-2019, 08:08 AM   #48
Conissah
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by av.7447 View Post
Well, the interior is not really a debate... go carts do not exactly have a nice interior... I am more worried about the driving experience and the fun factor. Also now you can pick up an M4 in Canada for pretty much the same price as an M2 comp with nicer interior, 6 speed and carbon roof... now, after the M5, would I be much more thrilled driving the M2 over M4....
Just to try and clarify, the interior is nice, especially coming from my 13 year old Infiniti. It's also nice compared to my fiance's $27,000 2019 Mazda 3, but it's not twice as nice. I guess what I was trying to say is that it's not as nice as one would expect for $60,000 USD, nor is it as nice as some of its competitors (Audi RS3 anyone). Like I said previously, I didn't buy the car for the interior, I bought it because it feels special, it's incredibly fun to drive, and it's very engaging. If the M2C and M4 were the same price here, I would 100% still pick the M2. The short wheel base makes it feel incredibly lively. I love how small and nimble it is. That being said, short wheelbase cars can also tend to be more tricky to hold on the edge, as the rear can rotate around much faster than on a long wheelbase car, but on the street I will never be able to push the car anywhere near it's limits. Go drive both, and buy whichever you like more!
Appreciate 2
cptobvious2531.50
Moflow2484.50