View Single Post
      10-25-2019, 10:55 PM   #39
jr_spectref22
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thGearPinned View Post
Pure Stage 2. Car is FBO with 2 step colder spark plugs (No cai), BC coil overs, also the first M2 in the USA with Pure full turbo inlet pipe - shout out to @Soofy619!
Not dynod yet
18psi
MHD Custom Flash
CA 91ron with 3 gallons of VP 100ron
Want to upgrade to Xdi ASAP!
No Meth
Install performed by 2M in San Diego CA
About 3k on turbo setup

As I did the opposite of what most M2 owners are doing (power before cosmetic mods), I really want to do the HPFP upgrade, its just very costly and I want to add some carbon to the exterior and maybe new wheels soon. However the car really needs better fueling and while the turbo made a HUGE difference in overall power and top end grunt, I'm not getting the most out of this setup with the stock fuel pump. Car runs amazing in the cold. Curious how the OP likes his current setup? Debating LPFP, Precision RW coils and going full E85. Once I do the fuel pump, might finally buy a cat back exhaust as I'm running catless dp with the oem catback. Wheels, cf body kit, some subtle vinyl accents and ill probably be done with this build.
Took my FBO M235i to Soofy and 2M over the summer and it came back with and it came back with a PS2 turbo! Running BM3 Stage 2H E30 octane tune. Waiting to get my hands on a HPFP and bring it back to Soofy for more power.
Appreciate 0