Rep

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyK View Post
My set up!
Looks absolutely stunning! PM inbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
i'm so confused... how come people need the 5mm spacers and some don't?

2PUTT is running the wheels on 255/35 and 275/35 without any spacers and he has no issues...

i'm on kwv3 and pretty slammed... maybe Apex can confirm, i want the wheels on 255/35 and 275/35 with no camber kits and no spacers and zero rubbing issues, is this possible?
Due to the "bulkier" design of the KW and BMW M performance coilover systems, this 5mm spacer is required for clearance if you plan to fit the 19x9.5 ET28 up front. Tire size, brand, and compound can have a direct impact on fitment as well. Not all tires are the exact advertised size!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyK View Post
Apex fl7 9,5+28/10,5+45, 5mm spacers all round, KW HAS kit full low down, 265/295 toyo r888r, -2.00 front, -2.10 back, a bit of rubbing on hard bumps.

Planning to go ohlins suspension kit and removing spacer to eliminate rubbing on arches.
These are the EC-7 wheels in a 19x9.5 ET28 up front and a 19x10.5 ET45 in the rear. We wouldn't recommend the 5mm spacers in the rear, as this is what is causing your current rubbing issues. Running a bit more camber up front would also eliminate some of the rubbing on the fenders there as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoop_ass View Post
anybody running this setup with the M-Perfomance Coilover kit?
would love to run the APEX wheels with no spacers if i can get away with it.

CrazyK Looks damn good
As noted above, the M performance system is the same design as the KW HAS kit and does limit inner clearance compared to the OEM suspension. This suspension system does require a 5mm spacer up front to aid in clearance!

- Max