Miko M
///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C. 2020 X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Sorry to hear that.
I stand a good chance in getting an M2 CS allocation if I want to. All it takes over here: visit a dedicated BMW website on Sep 17, 2019 at exactly the time that pre-order registration starts, quickly register, pay the reservation fee and normally you're in. Only thing that can go wrong: registering just too late (limited number of cars allocated on a "first come, first served" basis - all equal).
Why can't BMWNA do something similar (website - first come, first served) ?
Speaking for myself, my current mindset about getting an M2 CS or not, is as Suzanne Vega describes in her bittersweet "Caramel" song: in the past I was tempted to take the opportunity, but now I'm at peace with letting it pass (99% chance). Though I recovered pretty well from some serious leg injuries sustained last year in a motorcycle accident, that whole "experience" made me approach situations from new angles (to which, by the way, I'm regularly reminded each time the titanium plates and more than a dozen screws set off alarms in most airports). "So goodbye, sweet appetite, no single bite could satisfy"...
Thanks for the info, very much appreciate it!

Sorry to hear about your accident but glad you recovered good