View Single Post
      08-28-2019, 11:54 PM   #8
nismoman
Private
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBBM2,2001 LSB M3,S52 E30

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanWRT View Post
Mustang can show high and low as the operator's wish, unlike Dynojet which cannot be manipulated easily.

Dynojet always reads high and not accurately (inertia method). But Dynojet numbers are always the norm because it's very consistent wherever and whenever you are.

You need to do a baseline stock flash run on that mustang to give your results true meaning.
I get what your saying and all dynos can be jerked around with like you said and the point is not to show I have bad ass results. Nor was the car tuned on the dyno so no reason to fluff any numbers by the owner of the dyno. If anything, I would say the opposite so he could try and talk me into letting him tune the car. Owner told me Dyno was calibrated 2 months ago after I said mustang's are usually heart breakers and we input all the parameters together for the vehicle and got these results. I'm not going back to a stock tune, but I will be getting on a dyno jet in the next month or so. This was literally a let me dyno my car, Google dynos near me, call and get on dyno to do a pull. The car felt weirdly fast when I bought it w/400 miles on it and woke the hell up after this specific parts combo.
Appreciate 1
D22M21368.00