View Single Post
      08-28-2019, 01:54 PM   #25
dgm3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 E36/E46 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgm3 View Post
See my previous posts, I have pasted the main part of it but it is in French. Since we are talking about Belgium there is certainly a Duch version of it... but probably not an English one.

Here is a (not too bad) google translation:

Congratulations! You have been identified by a member of the BMW M community in Belgium or Luxembourg as being among the first to have the privilege to discover the latest model of the BMW M range in preview, 6 months before everyone!
LIMITED EDITION.
This unique model will be produced in a very limited edition and will offer you unparalleled driving pleasure. It features ultra-lightweight carbon fiber, a unique interior and equipment inspired by high-performance motor racing, as well as the typical M whirring to make the macadam vibrate at every race.
Here is the full version (just removed my name)

YOUR PERSONAL INVITATION TO DISCOVER A PREVIEW.

Dear Mr. XXX,

Congratulations! You have been identified by a member of the BMW M community in Belgium or Luxembourg as being among the first to have the privilege to discover the latest model of the BMW M range in preview, 6 months before everyone!

LIMITED EDITION.

This unique model will be produced in a very limited edition and will offer you unparalleled driving pleasure. It features ultra-lightweight carbon fiber, a unique interior and equipment inspired by high-performance motor racing, as well as the typical M whirring to make the macadam vibrate at every race.

WHY DO NOT YOU JOIN US IN SEPTEMBER?

Come and discover this limited edition of high performance and endurance from September 17 to 28, 2019 in the M Town at the BMW Brand Store. We invite you to become a BMW M citizen for life and we also offer you a nice surprise ...

If you would like to come with friends - or a group of M fans - please contact M Town Team by sending an e-mail to info@bmwbrandstore.be.

To guarantee privileged access, please pre-register here!

Pre-register here

Address: Boulevard de Waterloo 23-24, 1000 Brussels
Opening hours: 10:15 - 17:30
Dates: September 17 to 28, 2019
Dress code: Come as you are!

Regards,
BMW Group Belux
Appreciate 3
Poochie9104.50
Tornado1M1211.00
Artemis29374.50