View Single Post
      03-16-2019, 05:23 PM   #48
Yellowflash21
First Lieutenant
Slovenia
Rep
Drives: M2

I got ftp charge pipe + boost pipe kit few weeks ago, while we had a chance to install it today and test it out.

The charge pipe kit arrived in perfect condition while the boost pipe was little bit damaged, but FTP sales folks manage to send me a brand new in just one week.

Until the charge pipe and boost pipe was installed this was my car setup:

Forge IC, Wagner 200cell downpipe and & KN filter. (stock map)

I was running this setup in the past 1 year without change, and the mods were added gradually.

So, each time we add something we would feel some kind of improvement!

The first performance mode that was installed on this back in 2017 June, was 200 cell downpipe, while KN filter and IC were installed in March 2018.

The downpipe itself totally transformed the car, and IC just made the whole car to perform better and to be more consistent on the track.

The charge and boost pipes were next on my list, as I do plan to run very conservative remap in the future and to clear CEL which is caused by 200cell downpipe.

To be honest with you, I didn't expect to feel to much difference with just change to the charge pipe and boost pipe. But oh boy, the car throttle responsive is way better in low RPM and a little bit at the top.

I would strongly recommend to anyone who plans to keep their M2 on the longer terms, as its cheap and great overall mode!

My advise, dont spend $$$ on silly intakes get god damn c+b pipes!
Appreciate 2