omera60
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep
Drives: 218i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transcon View Post
I put 11K miles on my 74 Tii last year alone and can attest that, even without all the modern conveniences, these can be reliable daily drivers. Good call on bringing back the factory color, from the looks of the engine compartment that is Inka for sure as Colorado is much lighter.

Albeit a roundie but this will give you some inspiration and an auction to watch: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-bmw-2002tii-11/
I am super hyped about the car and I want to drive it all day every day, I’m a big orange color fan for almost everything The most important issue is;

1) High temperatures and mad traffic here can cause issues in day to day driving
2) As people here drive like crazy and show no respect to anyone which causes deadly crashes and accidents almost every single day so if I ever were to find myself in such situation I want to be able to avoid it or be able to pass someone who is driving like a lunatic. This is where the “performance” upgrades come to place.

But I still have some time before any decisions need to be made, I’m open to any suggestions you might have.
Appreciate 0