08-01-2016, 09:40 AM   #29
srironman911
Private First Class
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: Alpine White BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franzino View Post
Thanks for the link! So the HK of the M2 is exactly the same as on every other 2 series… Makes sense! I was thinking that maybe the amplifiers of the HK are better and so the HK is a better starting point for upgrading instead of the lower spec HiFi system. The HK option is costing me 420euro and it's on my car. No the end of the world…but if it stays crap then that is indeed wasted money

I have read in that link that disconnecting the center speaker makes an improvement…something I can easily try. So with that in mind I was thinking of ordering this front and rear speaker set from BAVsound as a direct plug & play replacement (without the center speaker off course). I have friend who goes do the USA on a regular time…so they can bring it for me and I don't need to pay shipping charges or custom taxes. The price is around 600euro for this set.

I'm in Taiwan where HK comes standard in M2, is this BAVsound upgrade necessary called GHOST UNDERSEAT SUBWOOFER UPGRADE? Anyone tried them? or how do I add more bass to my factory HK? Need to know fast since picking up M2 tomorrow and need decent stereo system soon...
Appreciate 0