07-20-2016, 01:45 PM   #104
Bbb34
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 535i 6sp. DHP/RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Yoda View Post
One month lease payment as compensation. Please!!! They have to do that. The car is gonna be delayed for a least that time getting "repaired". I'm tempted to tell them to F off
Cancelling your order is the only way to show how truly horrific experience this is for you and you won't tolerate anything but perfection (but then buying BMW vehicle contradicts the whole "nothing but perfection" idea, doesn't it ). For whatever it's worth, I respect that kind of "telling them", they screwed up, they don't get your business - way to go.

Once again I'll stress, that yes, this is for sure unpleasant experience and kinda spoils the fun of brand new expensive/luxury car delivery. No doubt at all, I would be upset too - I do understand you guys being upset. But short of walking away from a new car, comments like "this is simply not acceptable" sound silly to me. You're all grown men for crying out loud, just deal with bad things happening to you (deserved or not), see what kind of compensation you can get out of (and they sound reasonable to me), live with this unfortunate issue or simply move on to something else.
Appreciate 7