View Single Post
      05-17-2016, 03:10 AM   #11
Fraser
Private
Rep
Drives: 3.0 E89 Z4/M2 MG Oct arrival

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3e36 View Post
I know these are worlds apart and so different. It's just that I have an opportunity to purchase a 2015 C7 Z06 with low mileage from a friend for the same price as my on order M2.

I need a trackable daily car with a manual transmission and they both fit the profile in very different ways. I have an suv which can be used when I'm out with the family but for commuting to work and weekend action, both are very fun ... And very different.

Which would you choose? A brand new M2 from the dealership with warranty and all the bell and whistles. Or a z06 out of warranty as it was a imported from the USA with only a regional warranty. Almost twice as much Hp, more fun on the drag strip but not as practical as the M2.

The real question that needs to be asked is have you ever owned a ridiculous car before?
If not, then buy the c7 and enjoy a few years of owning a truly incredible performace machine. Its mandatory that any car lover should own a silly car at least once.
If you have owned something over the top before, then buy the m2 and enjoy knowing you made the smart choice.
Good problem to have
Appreciate 0