Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
Yep. You are definitely clueless.

I just recently bought an X1 because I sold my 2005 Expedition.

I didnt buy an X5 (sized vehicle) not because I couldn't afford it, but because i didn't want such a large vehicle and I also don't need to keep similar fuel economy. It's just me and my kiddo has gone to college.

Since you feel that buying decisions are primarily predicated on disposable income it shows that YOU are missing the larger picture.

Clueless indeed !

Again, exception to the rule.

As you go up in series you generally speaking get more luxury, performance and technology (hence the higher price point).

Am i really having this debate right now?

M3/M4 offers more in the department of performance, luxury, size and technology as such it costs more. YES there are some (small market) that prefer a smaller car or for what every reason want less performance, but the M2 is made for the market that isnt financially in the market for an M4. You are in denial if you believe other wise.

Do yo believe if all BMWs were price the same more people wouldnt buy a 7 series vs 3 series?
If you plan to explain hundreds of thousands of X1 sales as exceptions to ye rule. Then your " rule " pretty much doesn't exist.
Appreciate 0