Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Universally Recognized Party Scale

Ok Party = Beer
Kinda Good Party = Wine
Better Party = Liquor and Mixed Drinks
Cool Party = Hookers and Blow
Epic Party = All of the above + something destroyed
Legendary Party = All of the above + cops called
Only Spoken of by Those Who Were There in Hushed Tones = All of the above + many of not all of the guests detained.

Fire or a Swimming pool involved at any level achieved get's Plus Status at any level.

This is your guide, Young Padawan. Choose carefully and keep us posted.

This is the path.

Cheers-MK

LOL - good guide! I was at a party when I was 21 and it got broken up by the cops - underagers scattering out the back and windows, etc - but me and my friend just sat there as we were legal and it was not our house. They were just there on noise telling them to turn it down. Until......a drunken underage football player decided to get in the one cop who came inside alone to be cool and just tell them to turn it downs face - and then grabbed the cop by the throat. Big mistake. As the football player was getting his majorly undermatched ass handed to him, the other 7-8 cops that were outside stormed in and pretzeled him and carried him out. Almost took his mouthy friend too, but he was sober enough to see what just happened to his buddy and shut up. EVERYONE scattered then except me and my friend who were kind of trapped on the couch. When they all left we got up to leave and realized we were the only ones in the house. Even the guy who lived there had jetted. Door windows all wide open. LOL - one idiot always ruins the party. We went to another party and 1/2 the people from the first party were there - including the guy who lived at the first place. Oh to be young again.
upstatedoc7558.50