View Single Post
      11-06-2019, 08:55 AM   #1
KevM3UK
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 m3

My Mineral Grey M2

Having sold my E92 M3 last month(Oct 19) it was time to look at M2's! with only four colours on offer ,I hate white, silly LLB ,dont even go there! so left me with two choices, Black (which i like) or Mineral Grey , in the end MG won!
Bought it yesterday ,was only 20 miles away in Bridgend too! I've been watching it for 3 months and I've been to see it twice in that time too! It was in a high end car dealer on a sale or return,and went off At for a few days and I thought it was sold but last wednesday evening (2nd Oct) in a bizarre twist of fate was back listed on AT from the private seller for 2k less! that was after a 15 hour day driving to Bury St Edmunds, and Horsham area looking at others! still nevermind hopefully I've got the one I wanted!

Here its is taken yesterday after i picked it up, weather was awful though ,good thing was the 1/2 hour drive home was on my favourite coast road that i know inside out , It drove really well considering the wet conditions ,so i went a bit easy(ish) and have to say im impressed, but I've yet to drive it in the dry!
Its a Dec 16 car with a few months warranty remaining along with 2 years left of a 5 year servicing package! And has done 16k

Here's the vehicle spec
steering wheel heating (doubt I'll ever use it)
Reversing camera (doubt I'll use that)
Electric sunoof (havnt had one of those since E36's)
Electric folding mirrors }
Harmon Kardon } The holy trinity!
Heated seats }
Speed limit display
LCI rear lights fitted
Two good option's it hasnt got are no comfort access or silly black sun protection glass
but bizzarley no electric seat adjustment , its manual adjustment, Im glad in a way as once you set your seat position thats it ,I find im forever messing with electrically adjustable seats trying to find the goldilocks setting! I find the 2 series seats really comfy having drove through France last month in our 220i with no issues at all, so I'm happy with the seats, although the leather would be better in nappa!

Note the LCI rear lights

Last edited by KevM3UK; 11-13-2019 at 03:18 PM..
Appreciate 1