rlmesq
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfall View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlmesq View Post
It's a homeless guy with a shopping cart. What assets do you think you are going to get?

You're throwing away the $75 filing fee for small claims court and wasting your time.
I'm obviously joking lol. I'm not sure what kind of reply the op is looking for. If it was literally a homeless, one can't expect much other than just letting it go.
Nothing is obvious these days. I get calls all the time from mentally ill people who want to file lawsuits over "gangstalking," which is a new term for paranoid delusions. Those folks used to talk to themselves, but now they congregate in chat rooms and fuel their collective insanity.

I just tell them to see a psychiatrist because there are new medications that can block the effects of psychotronic mind control. If I'm in a really bad mood, I whisper, "What are you doing? Now they know you're talking to me. I will never be safe again. Don't ever call back."

A woman called my office to ask if she could sue someone for $7.85. Her kid found a phone and mailed it to the owner, who promised to pay, but hadn't sent a check.

"Lady, are you kidding? I charge that much for a minute of my time... and you've used up ten of those. Teach your kid the value of doing something decent... instead of turning him into one of the freaks who shows up on TV shows like Dr. Phil."
Appreciate 3